Up-Level Your Data Center
- 5× the bandwidth of SATA SSDs thanks to PCIe Gen3 ×4 interface and NVMe protocol
- 30K IOPS/W for more computing, less energy consumption
- Reduced TCO thanks to lower power and cooling costs
- Upgrade existing equipment without requiring infrastructure upgrades
- Optimized for read-intensive and mixed workloads
- Outstanding enterprise reliability and data protection
- Bootable solution via PCIe interface
Maximum Upgrade, Minimal Investment
Drive up your data center’s efficiency while dialing down upgrade costs and TCO. The Seagate Nytro XP7102 NVMe Add-in Card lets you transform your server from SATA to NVMe, accelerating performance and helping to slash cooling and energy costs without requiring new investments in infrastructure.
Full Speed at a Fraction of the Energy
At less than 11.5 watts, the Nytro XP7102 enterprise SSD sips power while shattering performance bottlenecks. The PCIe Gen3 interface and NVMe 1.2a protocol deliver improved latency, consistent response time, high-throughput and IOPS performance with less CPU utilization.
Affordable Now, Strategic for the Future
Keep pace with the explosive growth of data while intelligently managing server space, infrastructure and budget. Easily deployable in existing standard servers, the Nytro XP7102 lets you upgrade performance while extending the life of your storage infrastructure.
Enterprise Expertise for Mature Data Reliability
The Nytro XP7102 provides the highest levels of data integrity, reliability and endurance for critical business applications.